We are there because of you
At Wandle Healthcare Services we pride ourselves in providing a range of personalised care of high quality and support services to adults and the elderly in their own homes, supporting them to live as full, interesting and independent life style as possible.
We fully endorse the principles of maintaining service users' dignity, privacy and independence by always treating them with consideration and respect and enabling them to make and take part in all decisions regarding their care and treatment. We do this by providing service users with the information they need to make their own decisions and to inform us on what we need to do in order to provide fully person-centred programmes of care.
Our service users are always involved in decisions about their own care equally and inclusively, irrespective of their age, gender, sexual orientation, religious persuasion, racial origin, culture, language and disabilities. Wandle Healthcare Services staff are trained and comitted to making sure that they apply the principles of consideration, respect and involvement in every case. They do this, for example, by carefully listening to service users and their representatives and by paying attention to their views and experiences – after all you are the one who knows best what is best for you.
Why you should consider using our services:
- We are registered with the Care Quality Commission and comply with all regulatory and requirements.
- All our carers are DBS checked and provided with Induction training before they are assigned to look after you.
- We have robust quality assurance procedures, which ensure we get your feedback and allow us to respond promptly to your feedback.
- We have a clear and simple complaints procedure, which you can follow in the event you are not happy with the service we would have provided you with.
- We are a member of the United Kingdom Home Care Association (UKHCA) and adhere to its Code of Practice, a copy of which is available on request.