We are there because of you
Wandle Healthcare Services realises that some members of our community require a little help for them to remain independent in the their own homes and communities. At Wandle Healthcare Services we can help you with some of your domestic tasks and help make that little difference that matters to your life and independent living.
Your safety is a key priority and to reassure you:
- All our carers are checked with the Criminal Records Bureau
- All our carers undertake a mandatory Induction Training before they can be assigned to any of our clients
- We are registered with the regulator, Care Quality Commission and comply with all statutory requirements.
- We have an easy to understand complaints procedure which gives you clear process to follow of you are not happy with the level of care we are providing you with.
- We have robust quality assurance procedures which ensure we get your feedback and allow us to respond promptly to your feedback. We will be communicating with you regularly to ensure that our service is still relevant to your needs.
This is how we can help you:
- Shopping which includes helping you with you weekly shopping, reading labels or unpacking;
- Assisting with laundry;
- Preparing meals;
- Lighting fires;
- Companionship including helping with a hobby or just someone to talk to.
How much will your care cost
You will only pay for the level of care that you need instead of a flat rate across the board. Our fees are always agreed with you before we start providing you with the service which you will need.
Please contact us to discuss your needs further.
Telephone:020 8545 7425
Or Click here (to client enquiry form)